War and Peace read along
At the beginning of the year I agreed to join a read along for War and Peace. You all can stop laughing now. The read along is a yearlong activity. Today the first part of the reading is supposed to be done. My Friend Amy has some questions for us to answer.
1) Why are you reading War & Peace?
Because Amy put the challenge out there.
2) What translation are you reading? Are you reading print, ebook, or audio?
War and Peace (Barnes & Noble Classics) [Paperback]
3) So far, is it different than you expected or the same?
I would say of now it is what I had expected. I figured it would take me forever to figure out who everyone is and sure enough I still have no idea who any one is.
4) Do you have a favorite character? (lol) just asking–I feel like I barely know these people)
It is way too early for that. lol
5) Do you have any other predictions or expectations for the rest of the book?
Yes! I will be just as confused and lost as I am now when I finish the book
6) What was your favorite part of the first section?
That I finished it without giving up. The detail that Leo Tolstoy goes into painting the picture of life during that time from the way people dressed to the way they talked.
7) What do you see as the biggest obstacle to finishing?
I will finish this book one way or another. I decided I need to average about 4 pages a day for me to finish this book. With that schedule I will finish it.